We are datadriven experts with passion!
Become part of our team!
Cloud Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Full time - 40 hrs/week
- Store, process, analyze and explore/visualize data on the Google Cloud Platform
- Work on data migrations and transformational projects and with customers to design large-scale data processing systems
- Develop data pipelines optimized for scaling, and troubleshoot potential platform challenges.
- Design, write and support extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes to automate data collection and manage ML and reporting processes/pipelines including data quality and monitoring.
- Combining existing data sources (e.g. BigQuery) with Machine Learning API
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Web Analysts and business stakeholders to ensure our data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java or C++, and working with datasets using SQL.
- Experience designing databases, defining and implementing system requirements for data collection.
- Experience writing, maintaining and monitoring both streaming and batch ETLs operating on structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience with data processing software (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) and data processing algorithms
- Familiarity with Machine Learning libraries (such as TensorFlow, Keras) or statistical analysis using Python, R.
- Fluent English language knowledge, German is an advantage
The minimum annual gross salary for this position is EUR 40.000,-. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Should you be interested, feel free to send us your CV by filling the below application form.
Livia Bobal, BSc.
HR & Recruiting
+43 1 309 09 09