We are datadriven experts with passion!
Become part of our team!
Cloud Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Full time - 40 hrs/week
- Store, process, analyze and explore/visualize data on the Google Cloud Platform
- Work on data migrations and transformational projects and with customers to design large-scale data processing systems
- Develop data pipelines optimized for scaling, and troubleshoot potential platform challenges.
- Design, write and support extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes to automate data collection and manage ML and reporting processes/pipelines including data quality and monitoring.
- Combining existing data sources (e.g. BigQuery) with Machine Learning API
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Web Analysts and business stakeholders to ensure our data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java or C++, and working with datasets using SQL.
- Experience designing databases, defining and implementing system requirements for data collection.
- Experience writing, maintaining and monitoring both streaming and batch ETLs operating on structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience with data processing software (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) and data processing algorithms
- Familiarity with Machine Learning libraries (such as TensorFlow, Keras) or statistical analysis using Python, R.
- Fluent English language knowledge, German is an advantage
The minimum annual gross salary for this position is EUR 40.000,-. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Should you be interested, feel free to send us your CV by filling the below application form.
HR & Recruiting
+43 1 309 09 09