We are passionate data-driven experts!
Become part of our team!
Cloud Data Engineer (m/w/d)
Full time employment. Hybrid working model: 100% Home Office and/or office work in one of our locations in Düsseldorf or Vienna.
- Enabling data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, validating and activating data
- Integrating data sources of varying schema (Data Lake into real time Data Warehouse)
- Management and monitoring of integration between on-premise systems and Cloud environments
- Collaborating on deployment automation and maintenance of machine learning based services
- Setting up pipelines to feed existing data sources (e.g. BigQuery) into Machine Learning APIs
- Support on architecture design for cloud services
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Min. 2 years of experience as Data Engineer, Developer or Cloud Architect/DevOps/...
- Thorough technical knowledge in Bash scripting, SQL, Python, Git.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery
- Previous experience with ETL workloads and data warehousing are preferred
- Knowledge of Data-Driven Marketing and Google Marketing Platform (esp. Google Analytics) is helpful - or willingness to dive into that fascination, fast evolving area
- Expertise working with Machine Learning models and Recommendation engines is a plus
- Cloud Certification (i.e. Google Associate Cloud Engineer) is beneficial
- Fluent English language knowledge, Proactive Team Player, hands-on and can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and programmatic skills, Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
The minimum annual gross salary for this position is EUR 40.000,-. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Should you be interested, feel free to send us your CV by filling the below application form.
HR & Recruiting
+43 1 309 09 09